Human Nature Nuggets

Unlike sheer instinct, human nature involves individual thought as to how we should handle or improve various situations. As homo sapiens, we never know what will happen as a result, but each of us tries by doing what we think is the best solution. Here are some examples…

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Paul, Minnesota, United States

I am a writer at heart, a proofreader by trade, but without a soul if it were not for the nuthatches crawling down my trees, the robins, chickadees, cardinals, and yes, the much-maligned jibbering starlings that create their own unique concerts. I have wildflowers and perennials squeezed into my front and back yards and along the curb of my house in the city. My greatest job: I was a reporter for a locally-based newspaper, where I wrote human interest and news articles, but now I am a freelance writer, both online and in print. See MY ONLINE ARTICLES on how to ATTRACT BIRDS and BUTTERFLIES, and the HEALTHIEST NATURAL FOODS at my contributor page

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Oops!

In my last post, January 29, on invasive species, I referred to a post by Maureen on her site, A View from England, but I accidentally said she had entered it on July 23... I meant January 23! Sorry Maureen, I must apologize, and to anyone else, if I threw you off. That's what happens when I try to burn the candle at each end. (Hopefully that's the reason for the error, because sometimes I think it's in my human nature to mess up! I do it way too often.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for referring to a post on my blog about squirrels. (And thank you for clarifying the date)
:)

2/02/2006 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home